- Two medical plans
- Two dental plans
- Vision plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance plans
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee elected supplemental life insurance for employees and family
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Work-site Benefits
- 401(K) Plan with company match
Universal Environmental Solutions provides opportunities for the following positions:
- Marine Environmental Services Laborer/Technician
- Certified Lead Paint Abatement Technicians
- Vacuum Truck Operator (CDL Class A & Hazardous Materials Endorsement Required)
- General Laborer
For information on positions available at this time please click on the following link: Current Job Openings.
You may apply if you are a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, naturalized citizen or a non-immigrant alien, asylee, or refugee who is in lawful status. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Instructions for Employment Eligibility Verification: [download pdf file here]